Friday, January 30, 2009

23


23 of 365

Sorry it took so long to post my self portrait, I did take it yesterday but I got home late and don't have a computer to use. So I had to wait til now to use my brothers computer.
Yesterday was an awesome day!! most of you guys don't know but I went home Tuesday which is a 12 hr drive! I got home Tuesday night at 8 and hung out with my family! The next day I did some projects for school and got stuck in the snow a lot! lol
I was planning on surprising Jamie, so I went over to her parents house and sat in her room she came home 15 min later and she was really really surprised. She opened the door, screamed then shut the door and ran away! I followed her out into the hallway and the 1st thing she said to me was "aren't you missing your classes! lol she cracks me up. The night went very well, we had mr spots, watched american idol with her parents, and got to talk a lot! It was really good to see her AND we're dating again : ) I love her a lot and I am so thankful to have in my live!

taken with a Nikon D3 in Jamie's bathroom...sorry about the quality, it was edited with iphoto. My laptops charger doesn't work : (

No comments:

Post a Comment