Wednesday, January 21, 2009

12


12 of 365

This is a photo of my desk which is pretty clean for me. This is how i feel sometimes here at Hallmark...i'm stuck at the computer working on soo many projects! Sometimes I just need a break from it all! If theres one thing I disagree with Hallmark is that they believe we should constantly be busy, taking photos, editing, thinking of new ideas, doing personal projects and so on. I really think they should encourage us to take a couple days off to fill our lives with something other than photography, this way we'll come back more inspired and motivated! This applies to many things in my life, I get carried away and forget about whats in most important in my life. So I've been trying to spend more time in silence(no music, tv, computer...in a quiet place) thinking, listening, and praying. It really helps me focus on what's most important in my life and to follow God's plan for me.

Taken with a Nikon D3 + flash

No comments:

Post a Comment