Saturday, January 24, 2009

19

19 of 365

JUMP shot!! it's 33 degrees here in Mass which is warm! lol this is a photo in front of my house in Millers Fall, ma.
I realized a lot of my self portraits are really dark and moody images but that's not me! Yes, life gets tough, crappy things happen but everything happens for a reason and I have to trust God that things will work out for good. I'm thankful and excited about life and my future! I am really enjoying my time here at Hallmark, I'm meeting a lot of great people and learning a ton! But at the same time I cannot wait to graduate and and start working! Most of all I can't wait to go back home and see friends and family, I love and miss them a lot!

I hope you all have a great Saturday!

taken with a Nikon D3/16mm lens, thanks for the help tyler!

No comments:

Post a Comment