Wednesday, January 21, 2009

10


10 of 365

Double digits!!
Today was a very cold but relaxing....I had the 2nd half of the day off again! Yesterday I started reading Blue like Jazz by Donald Miller. I really like the book so far. I'm almost on chapter 5 and will be reading more tonight! Most of you probably know I'm not much of a reader, I'm hooked though! I can relate to so many things in this book but at the same time it's pushing me to think outside of the box! I want to finish it by the end of the weekend. Then I think I'm gonna read Velvet Elvis next. If any of you have read Blue Like Jazz I'd love to talk about it with you and see what you think and what you got out of it?
But thats all for now : )

thanks, Trevor

sony a700

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog Trevor! I love that you have a wonderful realtionship with our Savior. You are very talented! You have a new follower.

    ReplyDelete