Tuesday, February 17, 2009

43


43 of 365

No food in the fridge : (

lol the past month or so I have been living on a diet of rice, spaghetti, and orange juice....I don't know if that's healthy but it's all I can afford. On the bright side I think I'm losing some weight. I cannot wait til I am done with school and start working....so I can stop worrying about money.
Don't get me wrong, I am still going to take advantage of the time I have left here at Hallmark but at the beginning of the year I had no clue and couldn't even imagine going out on my own and starting my own photography business. But that has changed, I have learned a lot since then and I am confident that I can do well and make a living off photography. Hallmark has taught me marketing skills, how to run a business, and all the technical skills I need.

I hope you all are having a great week! Thanks for all of the comments on my photos, I love getting feedback : )

This photo was taken with a Nikon D3 with a 14mm lens....I put it int the back of the fridge and pulled the shelves out.

No comments:

Post a Comment