Wednesday, February 4, 2009

30

30 of 365

I am tired of money!!! I am a little over whelmed, today I made my business plan and I realized how much money it's going to take to start my own business. I have to buy a camera, lenses, lights, and some other random stuff. And on top of that I have to start making payments on my student loans! It is really scary thinking about all of this but I know I just have to trust God with my life and know that everything will work out. I am really excited to come home and start working, I have a plan and I'm ready to work hard to make it work!

taken with a Sony a700...which i am selling.

1 comment:

  1. This is mark conn, im using my sons im account to post though....
    Hey trev....
    Have you thought about backup equiptment. Guess we'll pray too. M&B Conn

    ReplyDelete