Monday, March 16, 2009

70

70 of 365

I cannot believe it has been over 7 years since I started driving! And here are the 2 cars I've drove over the years. The white car was my 1st car, it's a 1992 Mercury Topaz with 280,000 miles! lol and it's still running. It wasn't the nicest car but it was always reliable and I have a lot of good memories with it : ) The red car is what I own now, I got it my freshman year of college. It's a 2000 Oldsmobile Alero GLS with 82,000 miles. Other than replacing the transmission I have loved this car, it's bigger and fast than my old car and gets pretty good mpg. I've put 60,000 miles on it in the past 3 years!! Yesterday I saw the 1st rust spot on it : ( but hopefully it'll last another 80,000 miles! As of right now, if I could buy a new car I would get a Subaru Outback 3.0R : )

This photo was taken with a Nikon D3/14-16mm/speedlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment