Sunday, March 1, 2009

54


54 of 365

Soorry it took me so long to get this up, I did take it yesterday. At the end of every month me and all the other students who are doing the 365 self portrait do a group self portrait....we're missing 3 people in this pic... This photo was taken with a Canon 5D mark 2, in turners Falls, MA.

Saturday was an awesome day! The Elmwood wrestling team(which I wrestled for and coached at) qualified 4 kids to state, Nick Goeble(103lb) 1st, Westley(119lb) by brother took 2nd, Cody Alexander(140lb) took 2nd, and Alex Betts(145lb) took 1st, and the team placed 3rd over all! Great job guys! I wish I could have been there so much, I was on the phone getting updates from Jamie and my brother Dexter the whole day and on multiple websites/blogs looking at updates. I think I was more nervous being 12 hrs away than being there I was pacing all around the house while Jamie talks me through the matches and when one of them would win I'd be jumping around and excited! lol It's great to see all the Elmwood wrestlers hard work pay off! and I know we'll get even more to state next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment