Monday, March 2, 2009

56


56 of 365

Last night when I went to bed there was hardly any snow and when I woke up there was like 10 or so inches!! lol could barely get out of my driveway. So me, Tyler, and Chris decided we wanted to go sledding but we didn't have sleds so me used one of my air mattresses. The only problem is we could find a good sledding hill...all the hills in MA have tress on them. There's more sledding hills back home in Bowling Green Ohio. If any of you guys know of a really good/high/steep sledding hill in MA let me know.
This photo was taken with a Canon 5D and a 1.8 85mm lens. I get this effect by taking off the lens and tilting it to change the focal plain...it's a lot like a tilt shift lens or a view camera. I really like the effect and I want to do some portraits like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment